Friday, February 12, 2010

BIG NEWS!!

Very exciting, HUGE news about Bizarro to be announced on this blog on Monday! Don't miss it!

I'd tell you now, but you'd just forget it over the weekend with all of your drinking and partying and cruising for sex and household chores and napping and disco dancing and snow shoveling and playing with the dog and gambling and carousing and hiding in the bushes outside your ex's house to see who they're dating and experimenting with new hair color products.

So Monday it is.

In the meanwhile, if you have some time and are into this kind of thing, here is a long interview I did last week for a podcast. Grab your pod and put on your headphones.

http://talltalefeatures.com/2010/02/12/episode-73/

7 comments:

John R. Platt said...

Bizarro-branded underwear?

Tom Racine said...

I have a sneaking suspicion...something Dan mentioned on the podcast. Now you'll have to listen to see if I'm right! All part of the master plan! (By the way...what a nice guy!)

Unknown said...

Funny, I do all that stuff during the week and leave my weekends for talking to plants and other cafe goers.
I'm guessing he's heading to France and getting a website underway for vegan pet owners.

Anonymous said...

Umm, maybe an iPhone app?

oroboros said...

Waiting wif "baited" breath, boss!

doug nicodemus said...

wait wait don't tell me

rob said...

The name of the image gives it away... kudos, though! (any plans for an android version?)